Friday, May 23, 2008

Writing this down in my journal as well.

Driving home from Becky's I usually makes me pretty existential. Just the kind of music I listen to sets it off I think. I was listening to Aplocalyptica (Farewell) and thinking when I noticed the car lights ahead of me. They kinda looked like eyes. Others might have said they looked angry but I think they are kinda nice lookin'.

I like it when lights are shining over a hill. There are two kinds of this effect. There is the kind were you are driving at night and another car is coming and the shining gets brighter and brighter until finally you see another car driven by another person and they just wizz...no, glide past you. I think I understand why they coined the phrase "Ships passing in the night".

The other kind is the kind where you can just make out a glow on the horizon that is a city. I like cities. It might have something to do with growing up in the country but there is something magical about cresting that last hill and seeing lights. Especially if they are the lights of your home.

Oh yeah, I read all of Moby Dick today. It is pretty good and also a classic.

Oh and I got a new BIKE!

YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Firefox!

the stats of blog-na