Monday, May 19, 2008

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir

YOU BEEN HIT BY, YOU BEEN STRUCK BY.. A SMOOTH CRIMINAL

Does anyone remember that song? hehe I was home this weekend and found all my older CDs and I was listening to them, and I must admit.... I had a damn good time.

Oh, back in the days of Jr High School... life was a bitch back then, but somehow, at this point in time... I kind of miss it. I could have done so much more than sit on the floor of the gym hall everyday. I had quite a life... then into High School... still sitting on the floor but in the "c0rner" but that was much better.

At what point did life stop being a rollercoast of fun and start being all serious and stuff? Of course there's still a little bit of fun in there, but we have responsibilities now, and let me tell you... that sucks.

My 20th birthday is in like two weeks.... I'm going to be 2 decades old. Apparently, it all goes down hill after 20, so I'm going to make the best of this year xD I have a new boyfriend, a new apartment, a pet cat, and I'm pretty much jobless... it's better than last year at this time already.... :):) super happy face

Write back soon....

much loves
denyse

2 Comments:

Blogger aaadamaa said...

You're rollercloaster of life is stopping? Well hop back on!
When our rollercoaster of life stoped after highschool, we got on again!
Only this time we unhooked our restraints, and layed down ontop of the seats, and held on for dear life.

And we're going to do it again, and again, and agian, until we finially fly out the front of the coaser, and splatter on the tracks in a blase of glory!!!

May 19, 2008 3:32 p.m.  
Blogger End If Kris said...

we could totally run the roller coaster of life.

We are qualified.

May 23, 2008 1:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Firefox!

the stats of blog-na